The Ultimate Esoteric Avataric Secrets:
The Midnight Sun, Part Two
From “The Divine Avataric Self-Revelation of Adidam Ruchiradam”
by His Divine Presence, Parama Sapta Na Adi Da Samraj, Perfect Bhagavan
- I Say to all: The Real Transcendental Spiritual Process in My Divine Avataric Company is a matter of going beyond the “blackness”, beyond the “dark night” — to the Divine Self-“Brightness”.
- I am not here merely to Reveal the darkness of conditional “experience”. You must see what has darkened you so profoundly. You must become literally En-Light-ened again.
- There is a Sun That Is Forever Risen in the night-sky of the body-mind. It is the Eternal Sun — the (Self-“Bright”) “Midnight Sun”, Infinitely Above the mind and the crown of the head, and not perceptible by the presuming-to-be-separate observer.
- The Vision of the Cosmic Mandala is a vision from the “point-of-view” of the body-mind-“self”. The vision of a multi-colored sphere (with the Five-Pointed Star in its center) arises from the subtle (cosmic) disposition. Although the vision is “Rooted” in the Divine Self-Nature, Self-Condition, and Self-State of Reality Itself, it is not (in and of itself) the direct perception of the Divine Vision. Rather, The vision of the Cosmic Mandala sparkles like a star in the sky (behind the atmosphere of the Earth).
- The Sun That Is Eternal and Perfectly Over-head is not in the midst of a colored sphere of light. The Eternal “Midnight Sun” Is Beyond the cosmically fractioned (or naturally primatic) sphere.
- The Eternal “Midnight Sun” Perfectly Transcends all of the cosmic and egoic perception of division, duality, or “difference” between Light and Dark.
- The Eternal “Midnight Sun” Is, Truly, the Divine “Face” of My Threshold Form.
- The entire cosmic domain is a field — indeed, it may appropriately be imagined as a cube — of black, with all perceptions and conceptions gone, as in the swoon of death, or in the Samadhi of ascendedness most profound.
- In the midst of that black cube, there is a Sphere that looks like the Full Moon — but with no features or patterns on the face of It. It Is Radiant, not shadowy. Its Radiance is like that of the Sun, rather than the Moon. Yet, there is Great Pleasure in beholding It — unlike the physical Sun, which is impossible to look at with its rays and brilliance.
- This Eternal “Midnight Sun” Is the Direct and Tangible Entrance from the night sky of the body-mind-“self” Into What Is Beyond and Prior to the black — Beyond and Prior to the first six stages of life , Beyond and Prior to the gross, subtle, and causal patterns of conception and perception. And the Divine Ever-Risen Sun is Edged absolutely discretely. It Is Absolutely White “Brightness” — and Its White Edge is absolutely defined relative to the field of black.
- The “Midnight Sun” Is the Hole in the universe. It is not (itself) black. It Is the Hole in the black. It Is Divine Being, Shown As Apparently “Objectified” Vision Seen — the Divine Self-Nature, Self-Condition, and Self-State of Reality Itself Seemingly “Objectively” Shown To The Heart-“Root” of Perfectly Subjective Sight.
- Previous to Most Perfect Realization of the Divine Self-Nature, Self-Condition, and Self-State of Reality Itself, whatever is left over or in disorder at the Edge (between the black and the White) will keep you there, in the field of black.
- Only when all is in order at the Edge can the black itself be Outshined by Most perfect Self-Identification with the Divine Self-Nature, Self-Condition, and Self-State of Reality Itself. Such Outshining of the black is the Nature of the only-by-My-Divine-Avataric-Transcendental-Spiritual-Grace-Awakened seventh stage Process.
– Adi Da Samraj, Aletheon page 1680
There Is an Eternal Sun Over-head. It Is a Reflection of the Light in Which you Inhere. To see It is to be outside It. There is no option but to Be It. What is there to Be? Exactly That. – Adi Da Samraj, Aletheon page 1697