From “The Divine Avataric Self-Revelation of Adidam Ruchiradam”
by His Divine Presence, Parama Sapta Na Adi Da Samraj, Perfect Bhagavan
- The True Way Is Beyond color. Color is prismatic illumination. That Which Is Utterly Beyond color Is the Divine Self-Nature, Self-Condition, and Self-State of Reality Itself (…)
- The Divine Lingam Is the Self-Nature, Self-Condition, and Self-State of Reality Itself, Self-Existing At and As the “Root” of conditional existence – Self-Radiant and Perfectly “Bright” White in the black Yoni-base of all appearances.
- From the “point of view” of the body-mind-complex, the White Light appears to be above the body-mind-complex, such that the “Midnight Sun” is seen in the dark sky.
- That is not “Root” Realization – That is the Vision of a Reflection.
- Realization of the Divine Conscious Light (Itself) Is Beyond (and Prior to) That Vision. Realization of the Divine Conscious Light (Itself) Is Beyond the Sahasrar, and Prior to the heart-“root”.
- The Divine Self-“Brightness” Is Established, and then Shown.
- The Lingam Is the White Core, the Yoni is the black field. The White Core Is the Divine Self-Core – not merely Sushumna, in Its ascending course from the bodily base to the Sahasrar.
- The White Core Is My Luminous Divine Transcendental Spiritual Blessing. Prior to the four psycho-physical faculties.
- When seen from the “point-of-view” of conditional existence, the White Core (or “Midnight Sun”) appears to be a Sphere. It is egg-like, ovoid, phallic. All of these suggestions of form are appropriate.
- The Lingam in the Yoni is the Prior Unity of apparent opposites. Therefore, the Divine Avataric Self-Manifestation of My Perfect Divine (and Acausal) Person can be represented by a White Lingam in a black Yoni (or even a Lingam and Yoni of any colors). The Lingam In the Yoni Is Perfect Bhagavan – Prior Unity and Non-separateness.